Username: Password:

Author Topic: Support  (Read 8555 times)

Offline JeavVerhey

• Eaglet
Re: Support
« Reply #30 on: Mon Jan 05 2015 02 28 PM »
Dear Tom - Thank you for sharing the Celebration of Jill's Life video with us. Your gifted son has captured her essence so well that I feel I could have met her.  What a sweet fun loving person she was - so devoted to family and so enthusiastic about life. I would love to have known her. She was clearly much loved by you, your family and all her many friends and co-workers. You will miss her terribly, and I pray that all your wonderful memories will sustain you now. - Love, Joan/Jeav

Offline aktom

• Fledgling
« Reply #31 on: Mon Jan 26 2015 03 41 PM »
Dear White Rock Family     Today I received in the mail the MOST beautiful blanket.   its from the White Rock Family.   I now have leaky eyes again, but it OK they leak from joy ,  with this blanket is a check,  Jill would love it as I do, and she would say she was cooking dinner tonight and I would have to pay the bill.  I love you all,  words can not express how I feel at this time.  Thank you all from the bottom to the top of my heart.

Love to all

Tom

PS    http://i58.tinypic.com/10glm37.jpg
« Last Edit: Mon Jan 26 2015 04 07 PM by aktom »

Offline netnanny17

• Eaglet
« Reply #32 on: Fri Jan 30 2015 10 54 AM »
 :whisper[1]: TOM   IT WAS  HAND MADE WITH LOVE ON BEHALF OF ALL YOUR WHITE ROCK FAMILY, IN MEMORY OF YOUR "jEEL".     HOPE IT BRINGS YOU COMFORT   GERI (NET)

Offline Bonnieb2

« Reply #33 on: Sat Feb 07 2015 07 06 AM »
 CHARLIE WV is in Hospital:
(below are some of Charlie's posts from chat room this a.m...2/7/15)
Charliewv:  doing ok, am laying in hospital bed ....   been here since wednesday
...... somehow I got strep in my blood
..... came in on tuesday for dehydration and low bp spent 16 hrs in ER finally got to go home, was thre a couple of hours and got a call from ER doc.  Had to go back about 10 pm wednesday night, been here ever since...said two blood cultures were positive for strep
 The scary part so far is that they did an echocardiogram to check my heart, doc says looks like there may be a small infection on one of my heart valves. getting a scope done on monday to check it out..... doc says if it's small and valve functions ok, will treat with meds, if not, may have to have valve replacement.......they did find it early, glad I finally listened to Jerri and went to ER, If I had stayed my stubborn self could have got into a lot of serioux trubble.

2/8/15...am in hosp been here for 4 days now, somehow got strep in blood system, need to have scope around heart tomorrow am,  could be growing on a heart valve

2/9/15........ Charliewv:  waitin for them to come get me for my procedure..... this is a transesophageal eco cardiogram to check to see if the antibiotics have got the bacteria off of a heart valve....as far as I know, nothing has grown on4the blood cultures since they found it and have been here on the IV antibotic..... if its clear, I get to go home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/9/15....CharlieWV... in hospital all week, poked, prodded and abused going back to work Wednesday! Has now been 16 1/2 hours since I've eaten,..Why does it take so stinkin long to get discharged. Been over an hour and a half since I have been back to room and packed up. I wanna go home waaaa.

2/13/15   CharlieWV:  had one (infection) but they got it taken care of, had strep in my bloodstream, and a bit of vegitation growing on a heart valve...yes, all is good, was afraid I was gonna have to have a heart valve replacement, whew!!!....... worked on wednesday and working again in the morning
  :clap1[1]:
« Last Edit: Fri Feb 13 2015 12 26 PM by Bonnieb2 »

Offline Mamalionsmh3

« Reply #34 on: Sat Jun 27 2015 09 12 PM »
I have some news about Glais. phoned today and spoke to hubby. He told me that she is not doing so well; has had six  treatments; has six more to go and it is knocking everything out of her... He has given me permission to allow chatters to get their address from me in a pm to send her a card if they so wish

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]:

Offline cinnamon

• Fledgling
« Reply #35 on: Sat Jun 27 2015 09 16 PM »
For Glais from your White Rock family.  We miss you and hope you feel better soon.  Love and hugs. 

Offline cinnamon

• Fledgling
« Reply #36 on: Mon Jun 29 2015 07 53 PM »
Sending you lots of love and hugs Glais.   Hope you are feeling better soon.
  :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]: :huggie[1]:

Offline falconsareforme

• Fledgling
« Reply #37 on: Thu Jul 02 2015 12 09 PM »
Glais, Sending you lots of love & hugs from all your friends at White Rocks. And the eagles too!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Offline Mamalionsmh3

« Reply #38 on: Sat Dec 30 2017 10 05 PM »
POST FROM NAVY'S WIFY TODAY ON FACEBOOK SHOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED:

They got him to Morning View for rehab late last night. He was not really sure where he was. the address is 2304 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Room 117-D
James Yellow Eagle
Maryville, Tennessee 37804 if anyone wants to send cards. They have told me at Least 20 Days. This is a very nice place guys. It broke me to leave him there. But they are good people and have done great things with other family that have been there. He is allowed visitors. Just check in with the nurse to make sure he is not in PT if you go. I tried to read him all the messages but at this time he has not been awake enough to understand.